Gboard is the keyboard from Google for your iPhone, packed with features to make typing effortless. On top of GIFs, emoji search, and Glide Typing, the power of Google is at your fingertips with Google Search built in. Forget switching from app to app – just search and send, all from one place.
GIFs — Search GIFs for the best reaction
Emoji Search — Find the perfect emoji, faster
Stickers - Create or share stickers to express yourself
Glide Typing — Type faster by sliding your finger from letter to letter
Search and send anything from Google:
• Nearby stores and restaurants
• Videos and images
• Weather forecasts
• News and articles
• Sports scores
• And anything else you’d search on Google
Gboard for iPhone and iPad supports the following languages:
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Portuguese ( Portugal)
• Simplified Chinese
• Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)
• Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong)
We know the things you type on your phone are personal, so we’ve designed Gboard to keep your private information private.
What Gboard sends to Google:
• Gboard sends your searches to Google’s web servers to give you search results.
• Gboard also sends usage statistics to Google to let us know which features are used most often and to help us understand problems if the app crashes.
• If you use Gboard’s microphone, voice input will be sent to Google for transcription.
What Gboard doesn’t send to Google:
• Other than your searches and voice inputs, Gboard doesn't send anything you type to Google, whether it’s a password or chat with a friend.
• To help you with spelling and to predict searches you might be interested in, Gboard will store the words you type on your device. This data is not accessible by Google or by any apps, and can be cleared at any time.
• If you’ve turned on contacts search in Gboard search settings, this allows Gboard to search the contacts on your device so you can easily share. None of these queries are sent to Google.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
iOS 12로 올린 iPad 사용자에게 필수 입니다!
Ipad를 iOS 12 로 올리고 나니 한영 버튼과 숫자 입력 버튼 위치가 바뀌어 있는 것을 알게 되었습니다.
이게 웃기는 게 아이폰은 예전의 레이아웃을 그대로 쓰고 있고요.
나만 이상한가 해서 찾아 보니 해외 포럼에서도 iPad 키보드의 이모티콘 버튼과 숫자입력 버튼 위치가 바뀌어서 화가 난다고 하네요.
그러면서 추천한 해결책이 GBoard 입니다.
이 키보드를 쓰세요. 심지어 무료입니다.
한글 단모음 추가 전까지는 별5개 못드리겠네요.
안드로이드 한국어입력기 단모음의 노예를 만들어놓고 여기서는 빠져있다니...
아, 탭틱 반응도 추가 부탁합니다.
포스터치로 텍스트바 옮기는 기능 사용시
쓰고 있던 글을 한번 복사해서 겹치게 만드는 버그가 있네요.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Google LLC
- 92.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lingala, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Google, Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.