What is DroneRTS FPV ?
DroneRTS, DroneSSR is real time drone remote control system. (Drone Real Time System First Person View)
this is the video drone control system that integrates videos and flight data, which can be monitored and controlled from the main control center. Also, this video drone control system displays Drone's navigational information based on the GIS(Geographic Information System).
After join the DroneRTS you can use it. (www.dronerts.com)
1. Send video information acquired on-site to remote control centers via LTE or 5G.
2. Enhanced intuitiveness by providing real-time flight information such as latitude, altitude, longitude, speed and battery level of drones based on GIS.
3. JCH DroneRTS has strength in real-time control and monitoring of drones.
Support: DJI Phantom Series, Mavic Series, Matrice 200, Matrice 210 (Optical, Thermal)
How to use:
1. Remote Controller Power On
2. Aircraft Power On
3. DroneRTS FPV application start (tablet or smart Phone)
4. Connect a mobile device and remote controller using USB
5. Monitoring at Control tower (www.dronerts.com)
1. Monitoring on Missing Person Search
2. Monitoring on Surveillance and Security
3. Monitoring on Fire & Disaster
4. Facility inspection
- Fixed an app crash when connecting to Mavic2 Pro aircraft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.