"Koder for iPad: Nerds Rejoice! You Can Code on Your iPad"
-- GIZMODO / App of the day --
"Koder’s simple yet efficient interface is designed for touch editing. At just $5.99, you get an editor with a well-designed interface at a great price. If you want to code with your trusty iPad, then Koder is for you."
-- AppAdvice --
"An accomplished code editor for many programming languages"
-- 148Apps --
"Editing code on your iPad should never be that difficult again"
"The developers at iCodeLabs have done a great job optimizing the iPad’s real estate for code editing"
"The app for instant project creation and code editing, perfect for developers and programmers on the go."
-- Koder was listed on the App Store as a 'Staff Favorites' in 82 countries --
Koder is a code editor for iPad and iPhone. It does have many features including syntax highlighting, snippet manager, tabbed editing, find and replace code, editor theme, remote and local files connections, and many more.
With Koder you can code anytime and anywhere, no matter if you're at your desk or while on the go
- Code Autocomplete
- Code Function list
- Access and Manage your Dropbox, (S)FTP, webdav and local files easily
- Built In Terminal (SSH Client)
- Tabbed editing
- Extra Keyboard with Custom Key (Snippet)
- Document Picker Support to open/import/export other app files from/to Koder
- Find and replace code
- Previewer Browser with View Source function
- Editor theme with Custom Theme Editor
- Extra Key / Additional Keys on Virtual Keyboard with open+close brackets keys
- Screen-Lock, Manual and Auto Lock
- Extracting Zip File on Local project
- Sophisticated File Browser
- iOS "Open In" support, from Koder to other app - vice versa
- Change file/folder permission (CHMOD) on FTP/SFTP projects
- Folder Synchronization between Local Project and FTP Project
- Uploading files from desktop from browser or iTunes sharing
- Expandable editing space
- Bluetooth Keyboard Support
- and many more …
- Support multitasking for iPad
- Support editing files from Working Copy using drag and drop
- Support Dark Theme
- Compatibility with iOS 13
BUG REPORT/ PROBLEMS/ IDEAS :
If you have any problems when using Koder, or you have ideas for Koder improvement, please mention us or message us directly at twiter @koderapp
-Fixed saving new file
평가 및 리뷰모두 보기
SFTP 키 넣는방법
아이튠즈로 끌어넣는 방법도 있긴 한데, 컴퓨터 없을 땐 파일 앱 켜서 거기서 넣으시면 됩니다. Koder 앱 폴더 안에 FTP Key 폴더에 넣으면 됩니다. 안되서 문의했는데 친절하게 알려주셨습니다.
개발자 답변 ,
Hi, thanks for your review, If you have a key, you can share it with the app in some ways. If you save the key in computer, you can share it with the app by Finder File Sharing, Local Files Access. And also since Koder support Files App, you can open Files App -> On My iPad -> Koder. And put the key in FTP Key Folder.
If my answer still can not help you, you can contact us directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
아직 제대로 사용해보지느않았지만 좋은것같아요
쓰다보면 장단점 있겠지만 일단 무료라는게
개발코드 메모하는데 편리합니다
폰으로 다양한 언어를 다룰 수 있어서 좋으며
Syntax highlighting 기능도 훌륭함
Python 처럼 엔터를 치면 자동으로 들여쓰기가 있었으면 더 좋겠음...
계속 버전업되길 바람 ~
가족 공유를 설정하면 최대 6명의 가족 구성원이 이 앱을 사용할 수 있습니다.