Replace math anxiety with math positivity.
Math facts are part of our everyday lives. The more confidence you have with the facts, the less stress you will face in daily calculations.
When you're confident with math facts, it opens up every other possibility.
There's no doubt that daily practice improves learning, retention, and mastery.
Leverage learning science for math instruction:
* Studies show you mastered a math fact if you can produce an answer within 3 seconds
* Mixed operations - practicing math skills in a variable order is more effective for long term mastery
* You build mental strategies to answer math problems presented in quick succession
Play the app and see for yourself. The more you practice, the better you will get.
- Practice for 1, 2, or 3 minutes at a time
- Earn achievement medals
- Math-based game curriculum
- Aligned with common core standards
- Try it free!
Great for students practicing their math facts too - help students learn the basic facts, build fluency, and gain confidence. By the end of second grade, students should be fluent with all addition and subtraction facts. By the end of third grade, students should be fluent with facts in all four operations.
Practice these skills:
* Addition and Subtraction
* Multiplication and Division
* Squares, Cubes, and Square Roots
* Fractions and Decimals
We love to hear from you!
Please send any feedback or questions to email@example.com
Teachers: you can use this free app to assign challenges to your class with Apple's Schoolwork app. You can choose a challenge at any difficulty level of addition or subtraction. The "School Edition" version of our Learn Math Facts app will allow you to assign all game types to your students.
* Write the answer on the screen, or answer out loud!
* Practice squares, cubes, and square roots
* Practice fractions and decimals
* Practice percentages
* New achievements added
* Full accessibility support (VoiceOver and Voice Control)
* No Wi-Fi needed to play
Leave us a review, and let us know how you feel about our apps! Thanks so much for all your support!
가족 공유를 설정하면 최대 6명의 가족 구성원이 이 앱을 사용할 수 있습니다.