iNet WOL is a tool to wake computer from sleep via a local network or the internet.
Its outstanding feature is its easiness of usage and the simple setup process.
With iNet WOL you can:
• Wake computer on the local network from sleep
• Wake computer via the internet
• Sleep, shutdown or reboot a computer remotely (Mac OSX only at the moment)
• Add new devices with one touch (No need to enter MAC address)
iNet WOL scans the devices connected to your local network and shows them along with their name, IP and vendor at the tip of a button. You do not need to find out the MAC addresses or type them in. Just click on an item in the generated list to add it to your favourites.
Setup and usage:
Start iNet WOL and click on the device you want to wake up. Its that simple.
For more detailed setup instructions regarding wake on lan via internet please see our website.
• iPhone/touch has to be connected to your lan
• iPhone/touch have to be in the same subnet
• Computer and router are connected via ethernet cable
• Computers must be configured correctly for wake on lan
• Network cards must support the standard Magic Packet format.
Additional prerequitsites for WOL via internet:
• The network must be reachable via internet
• Router must be capable of forwarding wol packages
• Router and firewall must be configured correctly
Wake On Lan with subnet directed broadcasts is not supported in version 1.0. We will implement this feature in a future update. Wake On Lan currently works within the same subnet.
iNet WOL is also included in our network scanner iNet, alongside with other network tools like ping, Bonjour scanner, portscan and more.
If you just need a fast and easy solution for computer wake up - iNet WOL is perfectly suited for you.
The iPhone X is here. So we had a lot fun to optimize the different iNet layouts for the all new much nicer and bigger screen.
And as allways we worked hard to optimize the code base further. Waiting still for Apple to rethink its no-mac-detection decision.
평가 및 리뷰
3G OK with DMZ or Port Forward
iptime에서 DMZ나 Port Forwarding 해주면 3G망이나 외부 Wi-Fi 에서 WOL 기능 잘되네요
3g 사용 불가능
3g 망에서 사용이 되질 않으며, 사용이 가능하다면 방법을 기술해야하지 않을까요??로컬네트워에서는 잘되지만, 고정ip가 아닌 공유기의 ddns 를 통해서 접속이 되질않음. 그냥 사파리 통해서 wol 사용 중 입니다.
윈도우 계열 3g 에선 안되네요 ㅡㅡㅋ
vpn 으로 접속 하면 wol이 되는데
안그러면 안되네요 ㅡㅡㅋ
가족 공유를 설정하면 최대 6명의 가족 구성원이 이 앱을 사용할 수 있습니다.