Pixelmator Photo is the most powerful photo editing app ever designed for a mobile device. It features over 30 desktop-class color adjustments, support for over 600 RAW image formats, including Apple ProRAW, deep integration with the Photos app and iCloud Photos, tools powered by groundbreaking machine learning technologies, and much more.
Everything you need to make your photos look incredible
• Edit photos using a complete collection of powerful, nondestructive color adjustments designed using advanced image processing techniques
• Make your photos stand out with photographer-designed presets inspired by film photography
• Effortlessly remove unwanted objects using an incredible object removal tool
• Automatically enhance shots using a machine learning algorithm trained on 20 million pro photos
• Magically increase the resolution of photos using AI
• Crop, straighten, and rotate photos with a powerful and easy to use Crop tool
• Automatically sync every change you back to your Photos library
• Easily copy and paste edits between photos or batch edit even hundreds of photos at a time
• Open and edit over 600 RAW image formats, including Apple ProRAW
• Remove camera noise and image compression artifacts with the Core ML-powered Denoise feature
• Copy the look of any photo to another using AI-powered color matching
• Follow all the changes you make in the beautiful live histogram
Over 30 desktop-class color adjustments
• Adjust temperature and tint with the White Balance adjustment
• Improve exposure, contrast, brightness, highlights, and shadows using the Lightness adjustment
• Adjust color saturation, vibrance, and hue with Hue & Saturation
• Improve the balance of colors in the shadows, midtones, and highlights using a Color Balance adjustment inspired by pro video color grading apps
• Selectively adjust individual color ranges using the Selective Color adjustment
• Quickly improve brightness, contrast, and color by setting black, white, and grey points using the Levels adjustment
• Use the Curves adjustment to adjust lighting and color with complete precision
• Mix the balance of the red, green, and blue color channels to create intense color effects in your images
• Replace any color with any other using the Replace Color adjustment
• Create beautiful black and whites even from your color photos
• Use the Fade adjustment to wash out the contrasts in your photo and give it a faded look
• Add beautiful, film-style grain with the Grain adjustment
• Use a range of additional adjustments, like Sharpen, Color Monochrome, Sepia, and Invert to make your photos stand out
Groundbreaking artificial intelligence
• Automatically improve your photos like a pro photographer using a feature trained on 20 million professional photos
• Automatically fine-tune individual adjustments, like Lightness, White Balance, Selective Color, and Color Balance using the knowledge from the same 20-million-photo algorithm
• Remove camera noise and image compression artifacts with the ML-powered Denoise feature
• Increase the resolution of photos while preserving details and sharpness using state-of-the-art machine learning techniques
• Use Match Colors to automatically match the look and feel of one photo to another
• Intelligently crop photos using the machine learning-powered auto-cropping
Stunning presets for film emulation, vintage looks, and more
• Quickly change the look of a photo using an extensive collection of presets inspired by different photography styles and designed for a variety of subjects
• Create, save, and even share your own custom presets
Built exclusively for iOS
Pixelmator Photo is built from the ground up for iPhone and iPad with a native design that blends seamlessly with the sleek and modern look of iOS 15. And it uses powerful Apple technologies like Metal, Core ML, and Core Image to deliver staggeringly fast performance, even when editing large RAW photos or batch editing multiple images at a time.
Pixelmator Photo 2.0.11 brings a few minor improvements and fixes.
• Crop presets and filmstrip thumbnails will now be centered if they don't fill the entire screen.
• Keyboard shortcuts for selecting crop modes and crop aspect ratio would not work correctly. Fixed.
• After editing several images in a row, a wrong image would be selected in the filmstrip. Fixed.
• When opening an image from Quick Preview, the Photos browser would remain in image selection mode. Fixed.
• Image thumbnails in the Photos browser would sometimes be displayed incorrectly. Fixed.
• Shortcut menus in the Photos browser would be shown even if no actions were available. Fixed.
• When selecting a different album while scrolling, the scroll position of the opened album would be incorrect. Fixed.
• The layout of color adjustments presets would be incorrect if the filmstrip was hidden. Fixed.
Have any feedback about this update or Pixelmator Photo in general? Let us know at email@example.com!
평가 및 리뷰
간단하게 보정하기 좋음
최신기기 raw 파일 지원해주세요.
Fujifilm X-T4 raw 파일이 열리지 않습니다.
아니 로우파일 지원한다면서요 왜 arw지원 안합니까
다른어플과 혼동하여 잘못구매하였습니다. 환불 부탁드립니다.
앱이 수집하는 개인정보
Pixelmator Team 개발자가 아래 설명된 데이터 처리 방식이 앱의 개인정보 처리방침에 포함되어 있을 수 있다고 표시했습니다. 자세한 내용은 개발자의 개인정보 처리방침을 참조하십시오.
사용자에게 연결되지 않은 데이터
다음 데이터가 수집될 수 있지만 신원에는 연결되지 않습니다.
- 구입 항목
개인정보 처리방침은 사용하는 기능이나 사용자의 나이 등에 따라 달라질 수 있습니다. 더 알아보기
- UAB Pixelmator Team
- 사진 및 비디오
- iOS 14.0 이상 필요.
- iPadOS 14.0 이상 필요.
- iPod touch
- iOS 14.0 이상 필요.
한국어, 독일어, 러시아어, 스페인어, 영어, 이탈리아어, 일본어, 중국어(간체), 중국어(번체), 포르투갈어, 프랑스어
- 연령 등급
- © 2022 Pixelmator Team
가족 공유를 활성화하면 최대 6명의 가족 구성원이 이 앱을 사용할 수 있습니다.