LoiLoNote School is a tool for organizing ideas and expressing them to others.
What’s needed today is learning that is rich in personalization and communication. LoiLoNote School helps teachers to easily create these kinds of learning opportunities in their classroom activities.
● It’s as simple as drawing a line
Write out your ideas on cards.
Draw lines with your finger to connect the cards in the order of your choosing. In an instant you have collected your ideas in one place.
Text, PDF, photos, videos, and any other kind of media can be saved as cards.
● Share your creations with others in the class.
Send your cards to the teacher, or with your classmates.
Present your work to the class or compare it with others’ to create a collaborative learning environment.
● Create personalized lesson notes
Collect your in-class work, presentations, answers to exercises, and reflections in one place.
As a result you have created a personalized record of learning that you can review anytime.
● Everything for the lesson in one place means “easy-to-use”.
LoiLoNote School has all the basic digital tools needed for a lesson.
Information can be created, distributed, displayed, collected, and shared all in one app.
Please refer to the product’s website for details about these and other features.
• Tasks now show the number of new submissions, making it easier to notice them.
• Videos are automatically resized on import to ensure optimal performance when sent over the Internet
• We've added the ability to control settings such as resolution when exporting to video.
• URLs captured via a QR code reader can be shared with LoiLoNote School.
• Our app can now be used with the floating keyboard layout.
• In addition, we've made various other minor improvements.
가족 공유를 설정하면 최대 6명의 가족 구성원이 이 앱을 사용할 수 있습니다.