Get support and give support. Trill fosters private, supportive communities where you can freely express yourself and connect with others.
- Our first priority is your safety. On Trill, you don’t choose your own usernames, it’s assigned based on your color of choice.
- Trill is completely anonymous, so you can share your deepest, unfiltered thoughts.
- Additionally, if you feel unsafe, or believe your username has been compromised, you can easily change your “identity”.
- Our moderators and proprietary machine learning work hand in hand to identify if a user plans to harm themselves, if a user is being harmed, or a user plans to harm someone else.
- Communities are smaller, tight knit groups of people that are decided based on your interests, or the tags you follow.
- They act as both support groups where you can share your thoughts in a smaller environment and as forums where interesting, in-depth conversations can take place between users.
- Each community is moderated by an approved Trill admin, who will provide ice breakers and moderate the community to ensure that it remains a safe environment for everyone in it.
- Follow the tags that interest you the most to customize your communities and feed. Make social media more than just a popularity contest.
This version contains the following additions:
- Profile add-ons that allow users to assign “nicknames” to people and indicate if they want to chat with other users.
- The ability to exit posts and delete comments.
- A new on-boarding flow and interface enhancements.
Thanks for downloading and please keep checking back for new updates!
평가 및 리뷰
가족 공유를 설정하면 최대 6명의 가족 구성원이 이 앱을 사용할 수 있습니다.