TwistedWave Lite is a very easy to use audio editor.
Create your own iPhone ringtones!
TwistedWave Lite supports Audio Unit plug-ins. Use the Audio Units provided by Apple, or find the particular effect you wanted from the hundreds of Audio Units available on the internet.
TwistedWave Lite is similar to TwistedWave, but with more advanced features missing, such as:
- DIRAC technology for pitch shifting.
- Batch processing.
- Support for markers, metadata and VST Plugins.
- Silence detection.
- Effect stacks.
- Support for additional file formats, such as amb, mpg, mp2, flac, ogg/vorbis, wma, WavPack, Wave64 and video files.
- Tab to transient.
- Exporting waveforms.
- LUFS loudness measurement.
Fixed in 1.22.2:
- Some AudioUnit plugins wouldn't update their GUI correctly.
Fixed in 1.22.1:
- The cursor could stop moving when playing audio.
- Retry a punch-in recording by selecting "Audio > Punch-In Recording" while a punch-in is already in progress,
- Added an option to configure the audio interface sample rate to match the file being played,
- Saving .m4r files on Catalina was broken,
- The bitrate parameter was not taken into account when saving AAC HE files,
- The level meter could show nan or inf when recording audio,
- A small click could be heard on a punch-in point.
평가 및 리뷰
가족 공유를 설정하면 최대 6명의 가족 구성원이 이 앱을 사용할 수 있습니다.