Pocket Prep is your award-winning tool in mobile learning and exam preparation. Pocket Prep allows you to study anywhere, anytime, right from your mobile device. We strive to make studying more efficient by redefining how you prepare for the Veterinary Technician National Examination (VTNE®).
* Academics’ Choice “Smart Media” award winner
* EdTech Digest “Cool Tool” award winner
The Science Behind Mobile Learning:
Overloading your brain with too much information at once is a common study mistake. Research has shown that smaller, more frequent study sessions are the key to knowledge retention. In other words, taking short quizzes on the go is a much more effective means of exam preparation than reading page after page in a textbook. Apps offer the benefit of interaction, which means you’re far more likely to remember a concept you engage with rather than one you’ve only read about.
Take your VTNE studies with you, no matter where life takes you.
Get Started for Free:
We provide a limited free version so you can get a feel for the app before deciding to upgrade. The free version offers dozens of practice questions with detailed answer explanations and limited access to the Question of the Day.
Want Even More Practice?
Choose your ideal study package to gain access to our proven test bank. You'll enjoy:
- Hundreds of practice questions and detailed rationales
- Access to Question of the Day (QOTD)
- All social media bonus questions
- Exam Builder to create customized exams
- Money-Back Pass Guarantee*
- Priority in-app support
Pocket Prep Features:
- No internet required
- Study Modes: See answers as you go or at the end
- Retake past exams with a single tap
- Study reminders and QOTD notifications
- Automatic test saving and retrieval
- Detailed history and results reporting
- Exam day countdown
- Multi-device ready
Our team of writers and editors are industry leaders who have meticulously crafted practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Since 2011, Pocket Prep has helped over six million students and professionals achieve more.
Need help? Contact us through the app’s support section at any time for a response within a few hours. *Terms and conditions apply for our Pass Guarantee. See our help center for details.
Just in time for Halloween, we have fixed the 'possessed' slider bar as well as a 'host' of other issues that users were having.
Thanks for your feedback and best of luck on your studies.
The Pocket Prep team.
- Pocket Prep, Inc.
iOS 11.2 버전 이상이 필요. iPhone, iPad 및 iPod touch와(과) 호환.
- 연령 등급
- 드문/경미한 의료/치료 정보
- © Pocket Prep, Inc. All rights reserved. This product is not affiliated with nor endorsed by the AAVSB.
- 앱 내 구입
- VTNE Premium ￦31,000
- VTNE Special ￦27,000
- VTNE Classic ￦19,000
가족 공유를 설정하면 최대 6명의 가족 구성원이 이 앱을 사용할 수 있습니다.