Meet Happy. Bring beautiful, simple, scalable video conferencing with wireless content sharing and integrated audio to any meeting space – conference rooms, training rooms, huddle rooms, and executive offices.
Zoom Rooms video conferencing systems use appliance or custom hardware deployments to bring high quality video, audio and sharing to any type of space - making it extremely flexible. Easily connect to participants on mobile devices, desktops, and in other rooms, anywhere.
The iPad app allows you to connect to a Mac, PC, or Zoom Rooms Appliance as the dedicated Zoom Rooms Controller for that room. The iPhone app allows you to pair with a Zoom Room, giving you similar control functionality on your personal mobile device.
The iPad screen can be switched to the Scheduling Display mode and placed outside the room to show current availability, display upcoming meetings, and allow you to reserve time for an instant Zoom meeting.
Simply install the app and follow the on-screen instructions.
● Best video and screen sharing quality
● Quick setup to install Zoom Rooms with Google Calendar, Office 365, or Microsoft Exchange.
● One-touch to join or start a meeting
● Intuitive room controls to easily manage audio, video, participants, and more
● Wireless screen sharing from any device
● Supports up to 3 HD screens to fit any conference room
● Supports native room control integration to control lighting, projectors, and more
● Supports unlimited scheduling displays for simplified booking
● Supports unlimited digital signage to remotely push content to screens in and out of conference rooms
● Ability to pair and control Zoom Rooms and Zoom for Home devices from your personal mobile device
● View the active speaker, content, or gallery view with 49 video feeds
● Up to 1,000 interactive Meeting participants or 10,000 view-only Zoom Video Webinar attendees
● Record your meetings to share or review later
● Connect with anyone using Zoom Rooms, iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, SIP/H.323 room systems, telephones, and other devices
Follow us on social @zoom!
Have a question? Contact us at http://support.zoom.us.
-Users can populate their “location” field with their PMI and allow others to join that individual’s personal meeting ID if listed.
-Users can see a spam call notification if one is detected.
-Enhancements to voice commands.
-Smart Gallery: Remote meeting attendees will be able to see which camera feeds belong to the same Zoom Room. Zoom Room camera feeds from the same room will sort together by default.
-Users will receive an error notification if meeting archiving fails.
-Bring your own device (BYOD) mode can be entered or exited from the Zoom Rooms interface.
-Immersive View: Recreate the feel of your class or conference room by placing video participants onto a single virtual background. Participants are automatically placed onto provided scenes, but the host can upload their own custom background and adjust the arrangements as needed. This works best when using Virtual Background, but enabling it is not required.
-Meeting hosts can use the features of breakout rooms with a Zoom Rooms controller.
-Participants in a Microsoft Teams meeting can send logs to Microsoft.
-Zoom Rooms Smart Gallery displays multiple video feeds from up to three different cameras in a single conference room. This allows the Zoom Room cameras to focus more closely on groups of participants and display these people more clearly to remote attendees.
-Hosts can hide profile pictures, suspend participant activities and start video for participants.
-Focus Mode: In focus mode, only the host can see participants’ videos or profile pictures when video is off. Participant screen sharing can only be viewed by the host, who can switch between multiple shared screens and allow participants to view others’ shared screens. Administrators can enable Focus mode for use in meetings via the web portal.
-If a user’s virtual background fails to load, a prompt will appear with the option to start the video without it.
-Attendees can click the coffee cup icon in the reactions menu during a meeting to indicate that they are temporarily away.
-Users can make screen shares visible only to themselves when sharing. This allows a user to read notes in a meeting that are not visible to other participants.
-Administrators can customize the text of the recording disclaimer that is displayed to participants.
-Administrators can restrict specific internal participants from screen sharing in a meeting with external participants.
-The text of the privacy disclaimer that is displayed to administrators when taking control of a meeting has been improved. Breakout room participants will receive a message that the meeting is being controlled by an administrator. All participants will be notified when an administrator stops controlling the meeting.
-Minor bug fixes
평가 및 리뷰
앱이 수집하는 개인정보
Zoom 개발자가 아래 설명된 데이터 처리 방식이 앱의 개인정보 처리방침에 포함되어 있을 수 있다고 표시했습니다. 자세한 내용은 개발자의 개인정보 처리방침을 참조하십시오.
사용자에게 연결된 데이터
다음 데이터가 수집되어 신원에 연결될 수 있습니다.
- 연락처 정보
- 사용자 콘텐츠
- 사용 데이터
개인정보 처리방침은 사용하는 기능이나 사용자의 나이 등에 따라 달라질 수 있습니다. 더 알아보기
- Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
- iOS 8.0 이상 필요.
- iPadOS 8.0 이상 필요.
- iPod touch
- iOS 8.0 이상 필요.
한국어, 독일어, 러시아어, 베트남어, 스페인어, 영어, 이탈리아어, 일본어, 중국어(간체), 중국어(번체), 포르투갈어, 프랑스어
- 연령 등급
- © Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
가족 공유를 설정하면 최대 6명의 가족 구성원이 이 앱을 사용할 수 있습니다.