The Accu-Chek Connect App puts diabetes management tools in the palm of your hand. Features of the app include:
• Automatically transfer blood glucose results from supported Accu-Chek wireless meters – no more written logbooks.
• Get help with insulin doses with Accu-Chek Bolus Advisor. (Where available - prescription required)
• Automatically share data and access additional tools with Accu-Chek Connect Online personal account. https://www.accu-chekconnect.com
• Share your diabetes information with your healthcare team via your Accu-Chek Connect Online account, email, or text message.
• Easy to read graphs help identify trends and patterns.
• Advanced logbook options including: meals (size, carbs, or calories), food images, insulin, exercise, medications, blood pressure, weight, health state, and notes.
• Apple Health integration
Before installing the latest app version, it is recommended to back up your current data from the Settings menu in the App (Settings > Data Sharing > Backup).
The Accu-Chek Bolus Advisor feature must be activated by your healthcare provider with appropriate information needed for set-up and use.
The Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app is intended as an aid in the treatment of diabetes. The Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app provides for electronic download of blood glucose meters, manual data entry, storage, display, transfer, and self-managing of blood glucose and other related health indicators which can be shown in report and graphical format.
If you need further help with this application, you can find your country’s Accu-Chek customer support contact information at www.accu-chek.com.
Connect App Instruction Manual:
© 2019 Roche Diabetes Care
Roche Diabetes Care GmbH
Sandhofer Strasse 116
68305 Mannheim, Germany
ACCU-CHEK, ACCU-CHEK CONNECT, and ACCU-CHEK GUIDE ME are trademarks of Roche.
APPLE, APPLE logo, APP STORE, IPAD, and IPHONE are trademarks of Apple Inc.
CE 0123 This product fulfils the requirements of the European Directive 93/42/EEC on medical devices.
•Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app is crashing down.
The app since it last updated two months ago has been crashing down a lot where this didn’t happen before the update. This usually happens when I open the application or request the diary or any other submenu order. I have uninstalled the app several times but with no luck. Please try to rectify it as soon as possible because I’m relying on it a lot.
Developer Response ,
yrja alaitisal bidaem eumala' Accu-Chek(R) ealaa hatf: +971 4816 9165. CN-380280
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Roche Diabetes Care, Inc.
- 108.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Roche Diabetes Care GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.