BSNL Wings is the service which allows users to stay connected and make calls using an internet connection.
This service will facilitate calling facility to the subscribers even with poor cellphone connectivity. In the most multi-story building and large complex, where the subscribers struggle to make calls, with Wings they will be capable of making calls if they have an internet connection, no matter from whichever operator it is.
Subscribers will only need to download the Wings application on their mobile phone to make use of this facility and pay a one-time fee to be eligible to use Wings for a year.
- Internet-Based Calling with Excellent Call Clarity
- Ability to make calls in areas with poor mobile coverage but having internet connectivity either through mobile internet or Wi-Fi.
- Users can make the call using any of the Internet Connection like broadband / Wi-Fi / 3G / 4G data network of any operator.
- Free mobility provided on pan India basis
- The app is easy to use and works on all supported mobile devices.
- Contacts are synced from the mobile’s contact list
How To Book A Connection:
In order to book a connection for BSNL wings, users can approach using the following options:
1. Online Booking
Users will have to visit the website (www.bsnl.co.in) for signing up and booking the connection.
2. Booking Through Customer Service Center
Users will have to visit the customer service center for signing up and booking the connection.
3. Booking Through Franchisee
Users will have to visit the authorized franchisee for signing up and booking the connection.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.