Final Cut Pro combines revolutionary video editing with powerful media organisation and incredible performance to let you create at the speed of thought.
Revolutionary Video Editing
• The Magnetic Timeline uses advanced metadata and Clip Connections for faster, easier editing
• Enhanced Timeline Index lets you drag and drop audio roles to rearrange the layout of your timeline
• Powerful drag-and-drop Object Tracker automatically matches titles and effects to the movement of faces or objects
• Change focus points or the depth effect for video shot in Cinematic mode on iPhone (requires macOS Monterey or later)
• Edit multi-camera projects with automatic syncing and support for up to 64 camera angles
• Automatically transform projects for square or vertical delivery with Smart Conform
• Import and edit 360° equirectangular video in a wide range of formats and frame sizes
• Create, edit and deliver closed captions from within Final Cut Pro
• Extend the capabilities of Final Cut Pro with third-party workflow extensions
Powerful Media Organisation
• Organise your work within libraries for efficient media management and collaboration
• Create proxy copies of your media for portability and performance
• Apply custom keywords or favourites as you select clip ranges
• Smart Collections dynamically organise content for you to quickly find any shot in a few clicks
• Locate duplicate media in the timeline using highlighted clip ranges or the Timeline Index
• Improved speed and efficiency on Mac computers with Apple silicon
• Unrivalled performance with optimisations for the M2 Pro, M2 Max and M2 Ultra chips
• Work with a broad range of formats including ProRes, RED, XAVC, AVCHD, Avid DNxHR®, Avid DNxHD®, H.264, HEVC and more
Compelling, Customisable Effects
• Beautifully animated, easily customisable 2D and 3D titles
• Change the look of titles, transitions and effects using intuitive controls
• Choose from an ecosystem of third-party FxPlug plug-ins with custom interfaces
Integrated Audio Editing
• Assign roles during import to easily track and organise your project
• Expand and edit multichannel audio files directly in the timeline
• Apply intuitive Logic-based effects and reduce background noise to isolate voices
• Sync video with separate audio in a single step with instant audio waveform matching
Intuitive Colour Grading
• Import, edit and deliver video in standard colour spaces, or in Rec. 2020 and HLG colour spaces
• Powerful colour wheels and curves for precise adjustments with keying and masks
• Accurately view HDR on the MacBook Pro and Pro Display XDR
One-Step, Optimised Output
• Incredibly fast export for playback on Apple devices and upload to websites such as Vimeo and YouTube
• Export audio stems and multiple versions of a finished video using roles metadata
• Import and export XML for third-party workflows like colour grading and sound mixing
System Requirements: macOS 13.5 or later, 8GB of RAM (16GB recommended for third-party effects and plug-ins), Metal-capable graphics card (Intel-based Mac computers only), 5.8GB of available disk space.
Some features require a Mac with Apple silicon. Some features require internet access; fees may apply. Blu-ray recorder required for burning Blu-ray discs.
Final Cut Pro 10.7 includes the following enhancements:
• Automatically scroll the timeline to keep your clips in view under the playhead during playback.
• Increase editing efficiency by combining a selected group of connected clips into a connected storyline.
• View both video and audio role colours to easily see the organisation of the timeline at a glance.
• See improved results when using the Object Tracker’s all-new machine-learning model to analyse the movement of faces and other objects on Mac computers with Apple silicon.
• Use the enhanced Reveal in Browser feature to easily locate a clip in the browser without losing your selected Keyword Collection or Smart Collection.
• Export HEVC and H.264 files faster by simultaneously processing video segments across available media engines (requires macOS Sonoma or later and a Mac with Apple M1 Max, M1 Ultra, M2 Max, M2 Ultra or M3 Max).
Ratings and Reviews
great but its looks like another app even the shortcuts are different i think this will be the biggest problem with this new version btw i like it and im trying to be more familiar with it
abruptly getting closed
The app is very stuck and I use it very lightly
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Distribution International
- 4.8 GB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 13.5 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2023
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.