***This is the lite version of ‘I Dig Dinosaurs’ app. it only offers one dinosaur to select.***
Gliding Path proudly introduces our ‘I Dig Dinosaurs’ app! Our app gives your child an exciting view into the fascinating world of dinosaurs. This app was created with the 2½ to 6 year old child in mind with the Montessori philosophy at its foundation.
This innovative app is highly interactive which makes it possible for children as young as 2½ to navigate its features with minimal adult help. The astonishing graphics and sound effects will actively engage your child and provide them with in depth learning, and help them understand how paleontologists work. What child would be interested in:
- Choosing Discovery Dan or Curious Kate to guide them on their adventure.
- Going through different layers of earth and using different tools to dig out dinosaurs.
- Learning name of tools and dinosaurs.
- Total 8 dinosaurs to discover, provide long time to entertain.
Then, it’s on to the field guide
- to feed a dinosaur: learning carnivore and herbivore,
- to hear its roar,
- to learn engaging facts about the eight dinosaurs featured in the app,
- and to challenge your knowledge of the facts with an engaging matching game!
Our goal is to provide your child with a fun and engaging learning experience with a topic that all young children find fascinating. Let your child dig right in and take off with a Gliding Path app that is sure to make your child’s learning soar!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.