KML AL is an app of the Alabama Department of Public Health that seeks to encourage individuals to "Know Your Status, Manage Your Health, and Live Your Best Life." It is an information source that seeks to help prevent the transmission of HIV/AIDS and to help those with HIV/AIDS in managing their disease. The app gives information on how HIV is transmitted, how to prevent HIV, how to get tested for HIV, and how to manage the disease.
- Alabama Department of Public Health
- 22.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Nerd Alchemy LLC, 2016
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.