MindNode – Mind Map & Outline 4+
Mind Mapping, Brainstorm Ideas
- Offers In-App Purchases
Every great idea starts with a single thought. And another. And then a million more. MindNode is the most delightful brainstorming app for Mac and iOS. It helps you capture your thoughts and create a clear picture of your idea.
Featured as Apple’s “App of the Day” & “Editors’ Choice”
WHAT’S ON YOUR MIND?
• Capture Your Thoughts
Whether as words, images, links, tasks, or notes, capture your thoughts in any form. Create an outline for an organized, hierarchical view, and observe how it grows as a mind map. Use the mind map to visually rearrange nodes and add new thoughts. MindNode is the right tool to get your ideas out of your head the way you want to.
• Organize Your Idea
Your document reflects your ever-changing understanding of an idea as you add and adjust thoughts. Move, tag, connect, detach, and reconnect as often as you like. Mind map and outline side-by-side. Concentrate on one thought at a time with Focus Mode, Visual Tags, and foldable branches.
• Style Your Mind Map
Personalize your document with beautiful out-of-the-box themes and custom stickers. Make your mind map look just right by styling every detail. With Smart Layout your idea will always look fantastic.
• Share Your Vision
Easily share your documents with others or move them one step further in your creative process. Send tasks to Apple Reminders, Things, or OmniFocus. Export your idea as text, image, and to many other file formats.
STAY PRODUCTIVE WHEREVER YOU GO
Whether it’s on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, with MindNode, you stay productive wherever you are. Store your files on iCloud Drive and access them on all your devices.
Use MindNode for free to capture your ideas with actions like editing, rearranging, and folding nodes, as well as importing and exporting files.
• Capture: grow your thoughts into fully-fledged ideas
• Fold branches: keep your documents organized
• Import: FreeMind, MindManager, iThoughts, plain text, RTF, CSV, OPML, Markdown, TextBundle
• Export: plain text, RTF, CSV, OPML, PDF, PNG image, Markdown, TextBundle, TaskPaper, FreeMind
MindNode Plus is a cross-platform subscription for your iPhone, iPad, and Mac. It unlocks all of MindNode’s features like Outlining, Visual Tags, Focus Mode, Notes, Themes, Stickers, Connections, and much more. MindNode Plus is available as a monthly and a yearly subscription. Try out all of MindNode’s features with a free 14-day trial.
• Collect everything: add text, images, and links to nodes
• Outlining: create your document using a hierarchical, organized approach
• Visual Tags: tag your thoughts for more context, highlight tags to see new relationships
• Notes: keep your mind map easy to read without losing a single detail
• Connections: connect nodes on different branches
• Tasks: turn your thoughts into actions
• Quick Entry: just start typing to collect thoughts
• Themes: beautiful out-of-the-box themes and unlimited personal themes
• Images: insert your own images and annotate them
• Stickers: 260+ hand-crafted stickers with adjustable colors
• Styling: rich styling options for every single part of your mind map
• Layouts: top-down and horizontal
• Focus Mode: put a spotlight on a single branch
• Dark Mode: for when your thoughts come at night
• Share Tasks: to Apple Reminders, Things, and OmniFocus
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT MINDNODE
“The app keeps out of your way, so it doesn’t interrupt your thought processes.”
– New York Times
“An app on the cutting edge of iOS design and technologies.”
“Slowly grow and track your ideas, connecting nodes to help you better conceptualize your idea or thoughts.”
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and on Twitter (@mindnode). Let us know if you have any questions or issues. We’re always glad to help.
Terms of Service: https://mindnode.com/terms
• Added the option to export documents in specific MindNode file format versions to ensure compatibility across devices
• Fixed a bug that would result in wrong colors being used for hierarchical themes, after nodes have been reordered
• Better preserve existing font sizes and attributes, when applying a new theme
• Adjusted the font size of node titles when rewiring them on the canvas to better match the font size at this level
• Copy the style of existing cross connections, when creating a new one
• Fixed a crash caused by Paste and Preserve Style when editing text
• Improved the size calculation of the infinite canvas to ensure there's always enough room for your ideas
• Improved task and notes indicators contrast
• Improved node deletion behavior in outline during title editing
• Fixed incorrectly ordered entries in Outline Export to PDF
• Fixed a bug that prevented connection endpoints from re-attaching to other nodes
• Fixed a bug in smart link detection
• Fixed a typo in the "Magnifying Glass" sticker name, causing it to be ignored
• Fixed a bug where the already-presented purchase window would not come to the front
• Fixed broken window cascading when importing documents
• Added our new team member Jessica to the credits
Ratings and Reviews
Articulating a complex idea can be a challenge, but fortunately MindNode—which simplifies a technique known as mind-mapping—can make the process a whole lot easier. The app lets you create a diagram where an overarching idea branches off into related ones. You’ll be able to zero in on specifics and zoom out to see the entire concept in all its complexity.
An excellent app for quickly mapping out different ideas and thoughts in a very intuitive UX.
I would like to request an important feature, which is allowing us to assign numeric values to nodes, and automatically applying a math function (SUM, AVG) to the parent node. Makes sense for a financial MindMap!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and ideas with us. I've added your wish to our list of suggested features and will bring it up with the team. I can't promise that this will make it into the product in the near future. However, we review everything users send to us carefully. Best regards,
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- 85.5 MB
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $2.99
- Yearly Subscription $19.99
- Legacy Subscription (6) $19.99
- Legacy Subscription (12) $19.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.