After providing Gurbani Explorer we are delighted to present and provide MyNitnem on behalf of Isher Micro Media for the Gurbani lovers worldwide. It is launched on the auspicious occasion of 352nd birth anniversary of Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji and dedicated to the 550th birth anivarsary of Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji. This app is digital composition of Banis read as daily prayer by the Sikh masses. It is generally called Gurbani Gutka, Sundar Gutka or Nitnem Gutka when provided in printed format. The customisability, simplicity and flexibility of this application make it more beautiful and user friendly.
MyNitnem Features & Customizable Options:
- Read Gurbani in a unique line-split format, making the Bani easier to understand
- Read Gurbani in running mode as well
- Auto scroll Gurbani text with controllable scrolling speed
- Toggle between Gurmukhi, Devnagri and Roman transliteration of Gurbani text
- Customizable colour schemes and font sizes
- Select a Bani using the index, with a list of sub-links provided to access Shabads and Pauris in the interior of that Bani
- Select from various Maryada options featuring the appropriate sequence of Shabads and Paath
- Easy, one-click feedback: report a bug or error in Gurbani text by sending a screenshot using the feedback icon
We are hopeful that users will make the most of MyNitnem and will recommend the app to their friends and associates, making us grateful to all of them.
Gurdwara Karamsar Rara Sahib
Distt. Ludhiana (PB)
14 Willoughby Drive, Colonie NY 12205
- Paath available on Full Screen
- AKAAL USTATI and more banis added
- Bugs fixed
- More user friendly gestures added
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.