SIPHONE iPhone Edition is an award-winning SIP-based softphone for the iPhone and iPod touch – based on the market leading CounterPath Bria softphone.
*IMPORTANT: ACTIVATION NOTICE *
The SIPHONE client requires activation via your service provider. Without service activation the client will not work
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Multi-tasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• Contact List and Contact Favorites leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended & unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, G.729 and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
Messaging and Presence (subject to VoIP Provider)
• Send and receive messages in real-time and see when contacts are available
• Connect with contacts on any SIP-compliant or chat platforms including GTalk and Facebook
• Enable your enterprise IP PBX account to send and receive IMs with colleagues
• Uses the forward or rear-facing camera
• Picture-in-picture view lets you see how you look to the person you’re calling
• H.264 and VP8 codec
*IMPORTANT: VOIP OVER 3G NOTICE*
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. Siphon Networks will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over 3G.
New to 5.0.4
Users can now share recorded calls directly from within Bria using AirDrop, Message, email or iTunes. To access the recordings, tap on the Information icon for the call log entry and select “Share Recording”.
Need help with sending an instant message? Just ask Siri. Improved Siri support offers a convenient option to help send your message to contacts.
Improved contacts integration with greater synchronization between Bria and native phone contacts.
Ratings and Reviews
- Siphon Networks Limited
- 101.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Siphon Networks Ltd, 2015
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.