The Official App of UNSW, Uni-Verse provides access to a range of key information, services and programs in the palm of your hand. Current Uni-Verse profiles include:
• Future Students (Open Day and Info Day Profiles)
• UNSW Sydney Student
• UNSW Canberra Student
• UNSW GAP 2019
Current Student Profile
• Class and Exam Timetables
• Maps- Navigate your way around campus to find buildings, accessible routes, parking, food and retail and much more
• My Services- Important information on ID Cards, updating personal information and requesting documents, including transcripts and enrolment statements
• Moodle- Access course content
• Library- Access your personal account for loans, fees, requests, as well as search the library database for resources and book study spaces
• O-Week- Get your studies off to a flying start!
• Getting Started- Are you a new student? Here you will find information on Accepting/Deferring your Offer, Enrolment, ID Cards, IT Services, Orientation, Settling In etc.
• Arc- Creating the best student experience for all students at UNSW
• My Faculty- Key contacts and information
• Need Help- Key contact information for Getting Started, Support and Development and Health Services
• Accessibility Services- Accessibility routes, requesting assistance and reporting an issue
• Events- Explore what’s happening on campus and how to get involved
• Stay Safe- Important contact information to keeping you safe on and off campus
Bug fixes and performance improvements
- The University of New South Wales
- 40.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Copyright Ex Libris Ltd. 2019 | All Rights Reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.