With the Western Union® mobile app, you can easily send money to your loved ones using your debit card issued in Kuwait. You can track your transfer, and the app will inform you when the money is collected.
Send money on the go to more than 200 countries and territories^ around the world with the Western Union app. Enjoy the following benefits when you transfer via the app:
• Transfer money in minutes** anytime from your mobile device. Use your debit card issued in Kuwait to fund your transfers.
• Check current fees*, exchange rates and estimate amount to be received.
• Track money through past or pending transactions, update your contacts, personal information, and debit card payment history from your mobile device.
• Save details of your recipients for easier reference.
• Get access to customer service straight from the app.
• The mobile app can help you find directions, business hours, and other services from Western Union's 500,000+ agent locations^.
The Western Union® mobile app in Kuwait has everything you need to send money and track money transfers quickly and easily. Download today and move your money better!
For more details, visit WU.com.
^Network Data as of September 30, 2017.
* Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees and foreign exchange rates may vary by brand, channel, and location based on a number of factors. Fees and rates subject to change without notice. Subject to applicable taxes (if any). FX gains apply.
**Funds may be delayed or services unavailable based on certain transaction conditions, including amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory and foreign exchange issues, required receiver action(s), identification requirements, Agent location hours, differences in time zones, or selection of delayed options. Additional Restrictions may apply.
Thanks for your feedback. We’ve listened and made improvements to the WU app.
- Experience the easier way of verifying your identity post registration
- Experience the in app comment to provide your valuable feedback
- Experience UPI money transfer
- Experience transfer to mobile wallet through Mobile money transfer
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Through the application not send money in account
Hi developer with iPhone application I am not able to send money through the debit card to bank, because only UPI option available while in your web account number and UPI both options available. Fix it.
Developer Response ,
Dear Ajayposhia, sorry for any inconvenience you went through. Please make sure you have installed the latest version of the app. If problem persists, kindly contact us via your registered email at email@example.com and provide us with your full name, mobile number, device type and model, and details of problem along with a screenshot error if possible. We will check it and get back to you asap. Thank you for your patience
Unstable app don’t trust it with your money
The app is not stable and unable to communicate properly with knet. I lost money and still in communication between WU, Aman and the bank and not able to receive my money back. Non of the three have any idea what happened although money has gone from my account. Customer service in the three are TERRIBLE, specially the dude at Aman and you would never want to deal with any of them.
التطبيق سئ جدا وغير مستقر ولا يتصل بشكل جيد مع كي نت. فقدت مبلغ من المال ولم يستطيع ايا من البنك او ويستيرن يونيون او شركة أمان معرفة اين ذهب المبلغ ولم استطع استعادته حتى الان. خدمة العملاء سيئة جدا في الثلاث جهات خصوصا شركة أمان ولا أظن أن التعامل مع اي منهم ستكون تجربة جيدة! تجنبوا هذا التطبيق إلى أن تتمكن الشركة من تنفيذه بشكل جيد أو تجنبوا لو أمكن التعامل مع هذا الشركة بالكلية !
Developer Response ,
Dear sir, we are deeply sorry for your experience. Kindly contact us via your registered email at DigitalAppSupportMEPA@westernunion.com and provide us with the following: full name, mobile number, ID number, date of transaction and MTCN. We will check it and get back to you asap. Thank you for your patience
Less options we have
We don't have sending money to bank its not working.
We don’t have option paying with credit card.
Hope u fix it soon. Thank you
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your feedback. We are working on adding more options to our app in Kuwait. The current options are: debit card to cash - debit card to bank account - cash to cash.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.