Our goal is that even people who are far away from new technologies can use UpSignOn. We therefore design UpSignOn to be simple by default while allowing those who wish to do so to activate shortcuts and additional features.
Of course, the security of the application is a non-negotiable prerequisite: we obviously have no access to any of your data (the "zero-knowledge" principle) and we make sure that even if our systems were hacked, this would not result in any data leakage (the "zero-trust" principle). In fact, your data is only stored on your devices; only they have access to it. And on your devices, your data is encrypted. In short, there's no better way to ensure security.
One of our core values is respect for privacy. We do not, of course, have access to your data, as explained above. We do not even have access to your email address. The application contains no advertising and we do not resell any data. Our servers are located in Europe and comply with the European GDPR.
Why is UpSignOn free? All the features of the application are free for individuals. We derive our revenues from professional uses and from our partners.
We are working to fundamentally rethink the way people identify themselves on the internet. We don't want to be a simple "password manager". We want to become your identity manager.
- A team that listens to you: the comments and suggestions you send us by e-mail are taken very seriously!
- Secure local registration of your login details and easy copy and paste access
- Synchronization on all your devices
- Secure local storage of your profile data: credit card, IBAN, etc.
- Secure local registration of your documents: identity card, passport, driver's license...
- Secure account sharing with your UpSignOn contacts (only for the accounts you select of course)
- Password protection
- Biometric unlocking (fingerprints or facial recognition)
- Management of several users on the same device
- Import passwords from a CSV file (Excel type) to import your passwords from your browser or another password manager
- Add secret codes to manage your lock codes, alarm codes, wifi codes...
- Generation of random passwords
- File management to organize your accounts
- Security indicator of your passwords
- Addition of free notes in the accounts
- Export your passwords in CSV format (Excel)
- Secure backup of all your data with an UpSignOn contact
- Forgotten password procedure with an UpSignOn contact
FREE USAGE LIMITS
No limit !! (Unlike our competitors)
- Autocomplete passwords directly in your browser so you don't even have to copy and paste anymore
- Registration of loyalty cards
- Improved folder management
- ability to delete accounts in bulk
- fixed various bugs, including biometric unlocking during automatic form filling
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 11.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 UpSignOn
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.