AAAPC20 is the official App for the AAAPC Annual Research Conference on 14-15 August 2020 in Australia.
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* View updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor tables.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending.
* Activity feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Program Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session times, room names, speaker info, and more).
* Network - see who’s at the event and connect with them.
* Exhibitors - find and locate exhibitors and their profiles.
* Notifications - stay in the know and get latest updates about the event.
- AUSTRALASIAN ASSOCIATION FOR ACADEMIC PRIMARY CARE INCORPORATED
- 27.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Entegy Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.