Cerberus DMS app lets an operator view and handle the alarms and objects of the danger management station Cerberus DMS from Siemens.
1) Access to Cerberus DMS alarms based on security privileges
2) Filtering of the alarms based on category, discipline, status and time criteria
3) Commanding of alarms (acknowledge, reset, silence, un-silence)
4) Alarms notifications with filters against category
5) PIN code configuration to increase protection
6) Support of HTTPS connection
7) Sharing of alarm information via SMS and e-mails
8) Access to views to see current status of configured objects with possibility of commanding them based on security privileges
1) Danger management station Cerberus DMS V2.1 (or higher) from Siemens installed with a valid license for Web Services
2) Secure network connection between Cerberus DMS danger management station and Cerberus DMS app
Please contact your local Siemens sales partner for further information or visit www.siemens.com/cerberus-dms
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.