We dedicate iBiome-Arctic 50th Earth Day to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Earth Day. The game blends entertainment with environmental science, tapping into the critical thinking skills of young players and into the extraordinary passion for all living things. Players discover the wonder and fragility of the Arctic, and experience the impact climate change is having on its inhabitants.
This game is super fun! Kids build a virtual version of the Arctic, creating their own mini-habitat. They play with different climate change scenarios through engaging interactions.
Kids get eco-smart, and are motivated to set up their eco-footprint goals and track their real world impact from their daily decisions on transportation, recycling and food choices via Augmented Reality in this game.
iBiome-Arctic 50th Earth Day is a fun, engaging way to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Earth Day. It unites families around climate change – and most importantly - climate action. Now kids can set their goals to reduce carbon footprint and track the impact they create in the real world.
• Learn about Arctic and the miraculous animals, organisms and biodiversity that survive in this frozen world
• Build a “web-of-life” to explore the ecological order of species in this frozen hierarchy
• Engage with the environmental science behind global warming
• Experience the greenhouse effect in a vivid experience through an innovative mini game - Loop.
• Have fun with NASA satellite images and learn the how global warming affects sea ice in the Bounce mini game
• Play with our daily choices in recycling, transportation and food choices, and see (literally) why together we make a big difference.
• Get inspired to set up your eco-footprint goals and start tracking your impact with the super-cool augmented reality function.
+ Inspiring original artwork, vibrantly illustrated
+ Expertly written and clearly communicated by our team of science consultants
+ Developmentally appropriate language, clear explanations
+ Curriculum-aligned, game-based learning for science and/or environmental science through exploration, discovery and problem solving
+ Biology and ecology concepts reinforced: ecosystems, energy, environment, global warming and climate change
+ No in-app purchases
+ No ads
We respect your privacy and your child’s. We do not collect or share personal information about your child nor do we allow any third-party advertising.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpringbayStudio
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpringbayStudio
Join us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/springbaystudio/
Visit us at: http://www.springbaystudio.com/
Polish the game for app iPhones and iPads
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.