USTransit is an app developed by the HKUST and a group of HKUST alumni. The app would give HKUST users of green minibuses and buses an estimated waiting time. With such an app, HKUST community would have better forecasting and preparation for each trip.
Real-time Arrival Forecast
- Covering the minibus routes no.11, 11M, 11S & 12 and bus route 792M serving the HKUST campus, facilitating staff and students to master real-time traffic information and make transport decisions more effectively.
Real-time Location of the Green Minibuses
- The app would give you an estimated arrival time of minibuses covered, it also shows the current location of the minibuses, to enhance users' transit experiences.
Real-time and Interactive Minibus Route
- Through checking the real-time minibus route map, users would also easily know the schedule of the next three minibuses of each station and real-time traffic information, so that staff and students can efficiently grasp the traffic situation of each station.
- Do not want to mindlessly wait at the minibus stop? You can set your reminder function to remind yourself when you should head to the minibus stop.
- Do not know when and where to get off the minibus? You can set your reminder function to remind yourself when you will get off the minibus.
- The app supports voiceover for the visually impaired. With advanced technology and inclusive design, it reconnects the people in need with the public transport network.
Other HKUST Transport Information
- Accessing other means of transport commuting HKUST, such as the operating hours of the school shuttle bus, the MTR, KMB and NWFB's webpages, so that the information available to staff and students is more comprehensive.
- Added 792M Estimated Time of Arrival information
- Added Real-time traffic information for minibus routes
- Fixed some software bugs
- Improved user experience
- SOCIF LIMITED
- 20.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © HKUST & SOCIF LIMITED
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.