With Livedesk Studio you can live broadcast on any video streaming service from your Mac.
Use it with any platform like Facebook Live, Youtube Live, Twitch, Mixer, Periscope, on premise services and many more.
You can live stream your webcam, your desktop activity, a connected mobile device (iPhone & iPad) or a prerecorded video file.
You can probably think of a number of potential opportunities already: you might live-stream an event, a Keynote presentation, your gameplay, an announcement, a web tutorial - you name it.
WHAT CAN YOU BROADCAST
• Your web camera and microphone (including the external ones)
• Your Mac screen/desktop activity
• Your connected mobile device (iPhone, iPad) - no extra app required on your device
• Prerecorded video files
• Broadcast media on any streaming platform from your Mac, iPhone and iPad
• Stream from your FaceTime camera, a connected mobile device (iPhone & iPad), webcams, prerecorded video files or desktop activity
• Picture in picture for desktop live sessions (with camera, iOS device or other external screen)
• Start broadcasting while you play games on your Mac
• You can tune your broadcast preferences for the best results (video and audio input, video resolution, media bit rate and more)
• Livedesk is an easy to use and configure app. Just run it, prepare your speech and you are live!
• You can broadcast your screen/desktop activity on the web: show the world a tutorial, a Keynote presentation, an online seminar. Be the teacher of your audience
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Crash fixes and other small improvements
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.