The Oregon Trail™ by Gameloft—Experience The Oregon Trail™ like never before. A modern twist on the trials and tribulations of the road to Oregon, this official successor to the global phenomenon will immerse players in exhilarating journeys ranging from the historically accurate to the totally extreme. Players will pick their travelling party, stock the wagon with supplies, and embark on an adventure filled with tough choices, new dangers, and unexpected situations. Surviving blizzards, broken limbs, snakebites, exhaustion, starvation, and the dreaded dysentery is no small feat; all the while navigating an untamed frontier to get your party to their new life in Oregon before the winter. Track down a missing party in the aftermath of a fierce blizzard, transport volatile gunpowder through blistering desert heat, compete in challenging hunting mini-games, and meet a broad cast of historic figures. With procedurally selected random events where players’ choices affect their party and future game events, there’s always a new adventure on the horizon every time you play.
Always a New Adventure
• Build and name your party from different classes—each with their own starting items, skills, and personalities—to make every journey to Oregon unique.
• Overcome hundreds of random events where your choices affect the fate of your travellers, and are influenced by their unique skills and traits.
• Remember to take care of your party, wagon, and oxen, or they’ll become casualties of the trail.
• Take on 15 playable Journeys.
• Experience 7 Quests inspired by historical events.
• Monitor your party members’ health, morale, stamina and hygiene.
• Manage your inventory to squeeze everything you can into the wagon.
• Maintain your wagon to prevent breakdowns and inventory loss from spoiling or spillage.
• Learn about real people and places in your interactive Journal.
• Collect and learn about the many interesting animals you'll see on the trail.
• Catch 80+ species in the new Fishing mini-game.
• Obtain 140+ achievements.
True to the Original
• Hunting and Rafting make a long-awaited return, with faithful gameplay and all-new visuals.
• Dysentery, river fording, broken legs, and many more classic hazards await!
Striking Art Direction and Score
• A beautiful blend of charming pixel art characters, 3D environments and cutting-edge lighting and visual effects creates a unique visual style that’s both nostalgic and contemporary.
• An all-original soundtrack of alt-country-inspired music combined with 8-bit-style sound effects.
• For the first time, the game features Native American playable characters and stories, celebrating the history and cultures of the peoples who first lived on this land and still live here today.
• Thorough research and multiple academic consultants were involved in this game’s production to ensure accuracy and respectful representation of all peoples depicted in the game.
Officially Licensed & Supported
• The Oregon Trail™ is an officially licensed game from HarperCollins Productions, who supported the evolution of The Oregon Trail™ so it would be true to the original, but with updated gameplay and visuals.
• 2016 Video Game Hall of Fame inductee.
Visit our official site at http://theOregonTrail-game.com
For support, visit http://www.gameloft.com/theoregontrail/support
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
End-User License Agreement: https://www.gameloft.com/theoregontrail/eula
All aboard the railroads in the newest update for The Oregon Trail, featuring a brand-new way to play together—Community Goals!
• Cooperate with your team to construct more of the first transcontinental railroad than the opposition!
• Choose your side and complete different tasks, such as donating toolboxes or scouting the railroad, to assist in its construction.
• Complete Individual Goals and Community Goals each week to claim victory, earn Gallery Tokens, and more!
• Experience the trail like never before in this meditative version of The Oregon Trail.
• Embark on a peaceful experience that presents the trail without any gameplay or UI, allowing you to simply enjoy the relaxing sounds and beauty of the trail as your party travels unhindered.
• Useful for studying, as a screensaver, or just as a calming way to experience the Trail!
• Weekly Contracts have been expanded and now include hunting and rafting challenges!
• Try out new Contracts, such as Riding Shotgun, where you must use the momentum of your gunfire to turn your hunter into the ultimate projectile.
• ... Or Great and Small, where you need to navigate the Columbia River under extreme duress in this chaotic remix of the rafting mini-game.
• The Gallery now has categories and a new unlock system that uses Gallery Tokens! Earn Gallery Tokens by participating in weekly Community Goals and by completing Contracts.
• New Art—This update includes tons of new Artworks to unlock!
• Music Unlocks—Choose your main menu music from the huge range of beautiful tracks in the game.
• 3D Character Prints—Bring your characters to life by downloading and 3D-printing them at home!
... AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
• Pony Express—Learn more about the history of the Oregon Trail with new events presenting tales of the Pony Express!
• Global Stats—Have you ever wondered just how many people have died of dysentery while playing The Oregon Trail? In this update, you can see stats like this and many more in the main menu!
• Sticker Pack—Give your friends dysentery! The Oregon Trail Sticker Pack has just been released for free on the App Store!
• California Trail Improvements—General balance updates to the California Trail, particularly the Meteorite Quest, and the Burns status!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.16 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Game Controller
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- The Oregon Trail TM & © HarperCollins Publishers. Used under license. ©2021 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Play this game with your favourite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.