Do you want to attract more people to use your App? You can make it easier with XliffTool.
XliffTool allows you to edit your xliff file on your devices. You can do your translation job everywhere.
Follow the steps and you can make your App Localizable:
1. Select your project in Xcode, in the menu select Editor->Export For Localization...
2. Put the exported file into iCloud or send it to your friends or professional translators.
3. Use XliffTool to open the xliff file and finish the translation job.
4. In Xcode select your project and select Editor->Import Localizations... in the menu. Then select the translated xliff file. Localization job finished.
I really wish it'll make your life easier. If you have any questions, email me.
My email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add go to file pannel, now you can scroll to file more easily.
- Add more keyboard shortcuts.
- 春毓 李
- 12 MB
- Developer Tools
Requires iOS 11.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Chunyu Li
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.