Get a head start in business and professional life with this collection of over 27 best classics on inspiration and success.
Get business & leadership advice from Henry Ford, Dale Carnegie, Napoleon Hill, Andrew Carnegie, Benjamin Franklin, W. Wattles, Charles F. Haanel, James Allen, Seneca, E. Hubbard and many others.
The paper version of this collection would cost you hundreds of $$ in any bookstore and weight tens of pounds. For the smallest fraction of the price you can get them all, bundled in this unique app, always at hand on both iPhone and iPad.
Among the 27 classic masterpieces included:
* "Scientific Advertising" by Claude Hopkins - the "bible of advertising" from one of the founders of the modern advertising and inventor of breakthrough advertising techniques, considered by David Ogilvy to be the book that changed the course of his life and a must read by all marketing & advertising people.
* "The Art of Public Speaking" by Dale Carnegie - the art of how to express yourself to convince and influence others
* "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill - the biggest seller of Napoleon Hill's books, probably the most successful motivational book in history
* "My Life and Work" by Henry Ford - the autobiography of the richest man of his times, the inventor who changed the world and revolutionized the auto industry
* "Business Hints for Men and Women" by Alfred Rochefort Calhoun
* "How To Succeed" by Orison Swett Marden
* "Autobiography of Andrew Carnegie" - the autobiography of America's first self made billionaire
* "Art of War" by Sun-Tzu - the ancient world famous treaty on leadership, strategy and tactics
* "The Master Key System by Charles F. Haanel - Famous self improvement course from 1912, rumored to have inspired Bill Gates to leave Harvard and start Microsoft.
* "Certain Success" by Norval A. Hawkins - practical book on personal branding, salesmanship and success from the greatest marketing and sales guru of the 1920's
* "Acres of Diamonds" by Russell H. Conwell - the most successful motivational speech of its times
* "A Message To Garcia" by Elbert Hubbard - one of the most inspiring short essays of all times
.. and many more!
Universal app for all iDevices with images from original works, elegant and readable typography, bookmarks, quotes, carefully designed for reading on small screen devices: iOS scrolling, autoscroll feature, page-by-page navigation by swipe, full text search, quote selection, sharing and navigation.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
* Updated with new graphics and latest iOS capabilities for better performance and usability
* new and free Voice Option that turns the books into audiobooks with the computer doing the reading for you
The developer, TEDRA SOFT SRL, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- TEDRA SOFT SRL
- 36.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2017 Alexandru Brie
- USD 0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.