Hours Time Tracking let's you track time as an individual, freelancer, contractor, employee or as part of a team. Activate a simple timer to track where you spend your hours, use the visual timeline to correct mistakes or use the bulk timesheet entry to create a timesheet after the fact. Flexibility makes this the ideal time tracker tool to track all of your hours easily and quickly.
Whether you are tracking personal time or tracking your hours as a professional such as a freelancer, developer, contractor or part of a Team for employee time tracking, the Hours app is the perfect choice for an easy time tracker.
Multiple hours tracking options:
Hours Personal - easily track time for personal use.
Hours Professional - enables freelancers, contractors and entrepreneurs to track time on projects and invoice for their time.
Hours Teams - enables collective tracking for team members working on a project.
"The Perfect iPhone Time Tracking App" - Forbes
"Surprisingly pleasant to use…well-thought-out interface" - TechCrunch
“The world’s easiest way of tracking your time.” - 9to5Mac
Best New Apps - Apple
With a visual timeline, smart reminders, reporting, and an easy to use interface crafted by an Apple Design Award winning team, Hours lets you:
- Choose between the Professional, Team and Personal version based on the features you need
- Easily create simple timers that track tasks real time or use our timesheet option for after the fact time entry
- Start/stop/switch timers with one tap
- Edit the visual timeline to quickly identify and correct mistakes
- Sync your time across multiple devices including Apple Watch and Hours Web
- Invoice for your time with the Professional and Team versions
- Use Siri to start and stop time tracking
Please email us if you have any questions or suggestions to improve the app: email@example.com
Hours offers an "Hours Pro" monthly subscription for $7.99 per month and an “Hours Pro” yearly subscription for $59.99 annually. When you purchase a subscription, it will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
Hours also offers an "Hours Personal” subscription for $19.99 annually. When you purchase a subscription, it will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
To manage your subscription, (including upgrading, downgrading and deactivating auto-renewal), go to the Account Settings screen after purchase. Instructions are available at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Terms of Service: https://hourstimetracking.com/terms-of-service/
- Bug fix for report date range selection
- Report graph now scrolls with the report data
- Hours, LLC
- 3.8 MB
macOS 10.15 or later. Requires iOS 12.2 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Hours, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Hours Pro Monthly USD 7.99
- Hours Pro Yearly USD 59.99
- Hours Personal Yearly USD 19.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.