In Kintone, you can convert and consolidate disorganized information such as scattered spreadsheets, cumbersome email communication, and piles of paper documents into one place. Furthermore, your data and communication can be centralized and shared on a single screen, allowing your team to visualize their tasks.
Messages and dashboards can be shared for entire team’s collaboration.
- Navigation menu
From navigation menu, you can easily access the information you need, such as apps, spaces, and notifications.
Messages and dashboards in each project can be shared.
You can view threads and add comments.
- Search feature
You can search in Apps, Spaces, Threads, and People.
Full-text search in all of Kintone is also available.
- Record view
You can display multiple fields.
Feature to sort records is available.
Displaying the number of comments is supported.
- Record details
By tapping tabs, you can display details, comments, and history.
You can also concurrently edit a record and input a comment on the record.
You can move your (workflow) processes forward configured in your apps.
Selecting "To Me", "Flagged" and "All" tabs with only one tap gives you the flexibility to confirm notifications.
"Kintone mobile" is an official app of Cybozu that allows you to use Kintone efficiently.
Kintone mobile helps you to work smoothly even outside the office, such as sending sales opportunity reports onsite and reporting statuses with photographs of stores and construction sites attached.
You also receive push notifications including "To Me" and updated information wherever you are, so that you neither miss the information you must confirm nor interfere with team's work.
- We have fixed the issue that users might not be able to log in to the mobile app correctly when using the SAML authentication.
- We have fixed the issue that external sites could not be opened from the URL links in the mobile app when the default Web browser in iOS14 was set to something other than Safari.
- We have fixed the issue that the e-mail app could not be launched from the e-mail address links in the mobile app when the default e-mail app in iOS14 was set to something other than the standard e-mail app on iPhone/iPad.
- A screen reader can now read aloud error messages and the Kintone logo.
- We have updated the System Information. The mobile app runs on iOS 12.0 or later.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.