Key features of Al Wasata (GTN) include:
• Order placement to buy/sell/amend/cancel/market and limit orders
• High security with a one-time password generating system
• Access fast loading Intraday and historical charts
• Custom and Smart watch lists to keep a track of your favorite stocks
• Watch-list chart to analyze the market compared with average volume and percentage change
• Watch-list grid to place orders rapidly
• Global Market Summary to monitor price movement of key market Indices, Commodities and Currencies
• Top stocks including gainers, losers and most-active stocks for most markets
• Ability to select either a Call option or a Put option to get in to an Option contract
• Status panel to get updated about your trading status and the portfolio valuation
• Order list to view recent orders and search for historical orders
• Account summary to analyze your account balance and buying power
• Portfolio summary to analyze your holdings and manage your portfolios
• Trading alerts to notify you about your trading account activities
• Request facility to deposit, withdraw and transfer cash
• Detailed quote for symbols, giving you a snapshot of a symbol's performance
• Market depth information by price and by order
• Time and sales details to track in-depth trade information
• Real-time announcements as released by the exchanges
• Bi-lingual selection options to setup in English or Arabic
• Market-moving news released by Global news sources
To access this application and begin trading online you will need an Al Wasata account. For more queries, please call +97082886051
Performance improvements and bug fixes.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mubasher Financial Services DIFC Limited
- 10.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Mubasher Financial Services DIFC Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.