Please check our 1-min video:
Beams is the World’s Leading Online Assessment & Training Tool for Innovation & Creative Thinking Skills.
"Turns out, the global business world agrees that creativity is a
critical skill for the future workforce." Adobe’s recent report:- Get Hired: The Importance of Creativity and Soft Skills.
Innovation is about making creative ideas useful and therefore requires additional set of skills.
Beams covers both innovation and creative thinking skills.
How Beams can help?
Beams has two user interfaces:
1. A mobile application for individual employees. It has three modules: Assessment, Training, and Idea Management.
2. A web control panel for company admins where they can access all the data and draw critical insights.
1) Assessment: Beams has an assessment tool to assess the innovation and creative thinking skills of individual employees. The results of the assessment are displayed and explained in the app. The assessment was developed with the assistance of leading researchers in creativity & neuroscience based on worldwide validated tests & literature:
Alternate Uses (Guilford), Complete Drawing (Torrance), Remote Associates (Mednick), The Innovator’s DNA, and a few more.
The assessment addresses the following innovation and creative thinking skills:
1. Divergent thinking (verbal)
2. Divergent thinking (visual)
3. Association or connecting the seemingly unconnected
5. Observation or paying attention to small details
2) Training: Beams offers a dedicated set of games and quizzes for training and boosting the underlying skills of innovation and creative capacity of the workforce. For example, targeting the questioning skills (how things work and why they work that way), the association skills (connecting the seemingly unconnected), the observation skills (stimulating the scanning and examination of details skills to gain insight into new ways for doing things) and many more.
3) Management: Beams has an optional idea generation and management platform for helping the employees to put forward their ideas for improving new business processes, suggest new products or otherwise helpful advice.
Beams’ Training module allows the employees to generate a high number of ideas (quantity) and as a result better ideas (quality) for new products and/or business services. The ideas can be in response to company challenges introduced by admins (top-down) or simply new ideas to improve things (bottom-up).
Beams allows various ways to capture ideas including text, image, audio, and more. Ideas can be shared with specific users, a department, or the whole company.
A whole system of idea ranking and commenting is also applied to help company admins identify those with the highest ranking or engagement level.
4) Control Panel: Beams is linked to a professional and user-friendly web-based control panel that provides the organisation’s admin with invaluable insights regarding :
1. Mindset: Inspiring people to embrace innovation in the broadest sense – generating and implementing ideas for improvement in all areas.
2. Team matching: Guiding the assignment of team members with required and complementary skills to specific projects and tasks.
3. Training and development: Planning how to address the development needs of employees, teams, departments and functions within your organisation.
4. Culture: Identifying cultural barriers to innovation, and strategies to evolve.
5. Processes: Re-thinking and streamlining innovation management processes, ensuring they’ll deliver desired results.
6. Ideation: Understanding who’s contributing what, how, and why – and how to increase creativity within all parts of your organisation.
7. Well-being: Enhancing employees strategies for dealing with work-related stress, and promoting work-life balance and creative fulfilment.
To join our free 3-month pilot, please feel free to contact us at:
Or visit our website:
A few bug fixes.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Beam Riders Ltd
- 117.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Beam Riders Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.