Certified ophthalmic assistants aid ophthalmologists by obtaining medical records, performing preliminary eye function testing and explaining to patients about medication or procedures. Ophthalmic assistants generally work closely with an ophthalmologist, gathering patient information necessary to complete a diagnosis.
Wisdom Prep App Features:
- No Internet Required
- No In-App-Purchase or Subscriptions
- Latest Update 2018
- Based on Latest Official Curriculum 2018
- Detailed Answers and Explanations
- Study Mode Option
- App Can Be Used for Training & Certification
- Virtual Exam Mode
- Test Taking Strategy
- Tracking and Progress Report.
Wisdom Prep & Vision Architecture is not affiliated with or endorsed by any respected testing organization, certificate, test name or any trademark.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.