Mobile tool enabling Cyberia users to manage multiple accounts & renew services.
The first comprehensive self-care mobile application for Internet subscriptions, offering subscribers a personalized account management experience to monitor monthly consumption, easily renew accounts, promptly manage extra services, request support and stay informed about the latest news and company announcements.
The app will allow a Cyberia customer to:
• Add and manage multiple ADSL or 3G accounts within the same app
• Backup registered accounts and restore them to other mobile phones without re-entering all usernames and passwords
• Check the traffic consumption meter and service expiry date
• Renew one or more subscriptions using prepaid scratch cards or using a debit or a credit card
• Instantly subscribe to, unsubscribe from, activate or turn off extra services such as Parental Control or Unlimited night
• Receive direct notifications about network maintenance, service availability or policies updates
• Stay updated on Cyberia’s latest offers, promotions and services
• Immediately refer a customer, and be rewarded when the customer subscribes
• Locate by area or by nearest, and get navigation directions to resellers across Lebanon
• Contact support by phone or e-mail through the app
The app is an enhanced mobile version of Cyberia’s online account management tool, allowing the users to administer various Cyberia Internet subscriptions from the same interface.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Need one more improvement
The app is actually great but maybe it should tell me if I have any problems that will be amazing since no one actually answers the calls or on whats app😁
Great app, ..so needed
Finally,everything is easier now,i can recharge and do all my cyberia related processes with a click.
I don't need to wait forever for support help.
Really bad internet connection , we've been dealing with them for 11 years, internet is never good and support centre takes hours to respond. Even this application is bad.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.