“Super easy to use and very effective! An app that was created by a peer who understands how students study.”
J’s Flashcards is a vocabulary app to help prep for standardized tests and build vocabulary knowledge over time.
A must-have for all U.S. and international students who are applying to high schools and colleges in the United States, J’s Flashcards allows you to build, master, and test your vocabulary anywhere, anytime on iPhone and iPad:
- Create your own “piles” of unfamiliar vocabulary into flashcards and save them on your iOS devices to build your study lists.
- Takes literally seconds to make flashcards for unknown words— J’s Flashcards pulls context, definitions, and synonyms automatically so you can save time building uniform flashcards.
- Simply swipe through the cards to study and master vocabulary.
- Quiz yourself and track your progress with stats pie charts.
- Get a head start with pre-populated PREP PILES of commonly tested words for SAT/ACT/SSAT and TOEFL exams:
o 2200 SAT/ACT words (for high school students)
o 1500 SSAT words (for middle school students)
o 500 TOEFL words (for international students)
- Focus on your “Study More” piles of words which is automatically created for you so you can focus on words you don’t know.
- Create cards easily even when offline thanks to the app’s embedded dictionary.
- Choose from a range of attractive color themes to get an app you like to look at.
- Share flashcard words with friends on Facebook, Twitter, email so students can learn together.
What people are saying about J’s Flashcards:
“I love J's Flashcards because it really helps my clients learn new vocabulary words. The ability to study words commonly used on standardized tests as well as compile their own personal vocabulary lists is what makes this app truly unique and useful. Danny Fazio, Founder, Preminente College Counseling, NYC, USA
“I think this app is great. If I had this earlier, it would have really helped me study for both my SSAT and SAT. This app is set up in a way so that the user can effortlessly swipe through the cards. The quiz function allows the user to really study and understand the cards that are available. The quiz doesn't test you on your memorization of the definition, but tests you on your understanding of it. This app is amazing!” Thomas Choi, Phillips Academy Andover, 11th grade student, Andover, MA, USA
“Super cool to use an app that was created by a peer who understands how students really study. I love the great colour themes giving variety in the app very creative and slick!” Anais Cassiers, 11th grade European school student, Brussels Belgium
“My 8th grade daughter and 11th grade son plan to attend college in America. J’s Flashcards is a fantastic app which is preparing them for their standardized exams.” Karen Liu, Parent, Shanghai, China
We have updated J’s Flashcards with iOS 9 related bug fixes and small improvements.Thanks for using J’s Flashcards!
- CodeWithJackie LLC
- 84.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © CodeWithJackie LLC
- In-App Purchases
- SAT/ACT Flashcards for high school students $2.99
- SSAT Flashcards for middle school students $2.99
- TOEFL Flashcards for international students $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.