The Ministry of Health in Lebanon presents a unique App that aims to facilitate the cooperation with other ministries, private sector, and the Civil Society.
The main goals of this app are:
1. To protect the health of the population through the legislation and development of health promotion and protection programs.
2. To contribute to the social safety net by playing the role of an insurer of last resort.
3. To improve access to healthcare, ensure equity in services availability and utilization and protect the health of the more vulnerable groups.
4. To eradicate and control the communicable and non-communicable diseases prevalent in the country.
5. To inform and educate the people in order to promote the adoption of healthy life-styles and food habits.
6. To seek greater and effective participation of people and communities in planning, implementation and evaluation of primary health care and public health programs.
7. To upgrade health facilities including hospitals, primary health care centers, laboratories and all other health institutions at all levels, and link these through efficient referral system.
The Ministry of Health will work continuously towards updating and improving this application to keep it aligned with the citizens’ needs and queries.
Through this application, you can:
• Identify the source of your medicine
• Determine the price of your medicine from a detailed list
• Determine if your medicine is legalized
• Get access to proper healthcare all hospitals and medical centers
• Access the numerous services and campaigns of Ministry of Health
• Report fraudulent actions you may encounter to the Ministry of Health
• Adopt healthy lifestyles and habits
- New Daily Self Assessment Section for Quarantine (Follow up)
- Please #Stay_Safe. We will make sure you are.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Need to search to provide results for the molecule of the drug not only the brand. Instant live search result is more practical.
- Should mention the number of recovered cases
- should mention the number of daily new cases vs the the total number of tests done in that day
The search is not opening on my fone
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.