NOTE: This official Moodle app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your Moodle administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
• browse the content of your courses, even when offline
• receive instant notifications of messages and other events
• quickly find and contact other people in your courses
• upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
• view your course grades
• and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
New features and improvements are:
• H5P integration including option to view H5P content offline
• Dark mode option
• Native MathJax support
• Comments can be added or deleted in blogs and activities
• Forum user interface enhancements
• Forum posts can be edited and deleted
• Geolocation support in the database location field
• Calendar events can be filtered by type
• Course participants search
• The app lets you know if you are working offline
Do you like our app? Give us 5 stars!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.