Vatefaireconjuguer, a free French verb conjugation tool.
Conjugate French verbs with ease using this handy app. If you're not sure how a certain French verb (être, avoir, aller, faire, etc.) should be conjugated, just type it in the search box, hit enter, and the app will show you the conjugation for each tense, including subjunctive and imperative forms, for each French verb.
- No ads
- Conjugate any verb in any tense or mode
- User interface is simple and intuitive
- Thousands of verbs indexed
- Works offline
- Conjugate verbs or entire sentences (ex: 'sortir son chien')
- Search for verbs in any form (conjugated or infinitive), with or without accents.
Vatefaireconjuguer.com is designed, edited and developed in its entirety by A9 SAS, who also make Gymglish.com (Online English Lessons) and Frantastique.com (Online French Lessons).
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.