BabyFirst Video's Educational TV - Teaching That Speaks to Toddlers
BabyFirst is an award winning global TV channel for babies, preschoolers – and the parents who love them! BabyFirst is committed to provide a fresh, safe, and engaging platform for toddlers and babies to learn about the world around them – in a way they can really get to grips with.
BabyFirst was founded by people who understand the importance of early childhood development. Created by a team of child psychologists and experienced education experts, BabyFirst is proud to present BabyFirst Video's Educational TV.
Your kids will love meeting their new friends at BabyFirst Educational TV, such as: Harry the Bunny, Peekaboo, VocabuLarry, Tillie Knock Knock, Bonnie Bear, Hide and Seek, The Notekins, and many more!
What Makes BabyFirst so Great?
• Child safe design
• Available in multiple languages
• Created by child education experts
√ Updated layout for ease of navigation
√ GAME BOX with Match Game, Flipbook, and more...
√ New PLAYLIST option to create a list of your favorite videos
√ New PLAY ALL option to watch all videos in the library (offline and favorites) with no interruption
√ Now you can create your own FAVORITES playlist, and let your babies watch their favorite videos interruption-free!
BabyFirst Video's Educational TV: Brought to You in Several Languages.
Whether your baby is learning in English, Spanish, Portuguese, or Mandarin, you will find the relevant videos and shows at BabyFirst Educational TV.
Your Child Is Safe and Sound with BabyFirst Video's Educational TV.
With today’s electronic media, BabyFirst is aware of the dangers and distractions kids face online. Your tot’s safety is of paramount importance to us. BabyFirst’s child-safe design is built with the user in mind – your kids! There are no ads and parents have complete control over what children have access to. Our easy to navigate interface allows your child to play independently, giving you complete peace of mind as your child continues with their learning.
To find more trusted applications from the BabyFirst family search "BF123" in iTunes!
If you enjoy our app, please consider taking a few moments to review it.
• Stable broadband connection is required.
• Video quality is dependent on your data connection.
• Users are advised to test with free videos before purchasing a monthly subscription.
• The subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of each period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period:
- $3.99 per month, with an annual subscription, billed $47.99 annually
- $5.99 per month, with a monthly subscription
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Especially for the summer, TONS of new content has been added to the app!
√ Updated sunny summer design
√ General bug fixes and app improvements
Ratings and Reviews
- BFTV, LLC
- 152.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © BFTV LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription USD 4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.