eZ Cash has been approved by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka, and is the first company to receive the license under the Payments and Settlement Systems Act, No.28 of 2005 to carry out Mobile Money. eZ Cash is designed to provide Financial Services for many Sri Lankans without access to conventional banking. It is a ‘Virtual Wallet’ linked to one’s Mobile Phone. The virtual wallet will use a Mobile number for identification. eZ Cash is the pioneer in Mobile Payments Solution which acts as a merchant acquiring network facilitating 2.8million + registered customers to transact with 20,000+ merchants through their mobile phones. eZ Cash in short enables its users to initiate financial transactions through their mobile phone.
It has been developed for the use of managing your eZ Cash account directly from your smartphone with a wide range of new features such as
• Bill presentment
• Available in Trilingual
• Add reminders
• Personalized SMS greetings/messages
• Enabled to pick contacts from address book/contact list for transactions
• Manage frequently used numbers
• Enabled remittance transactions
• Easy access to make donations
• Balance Display for all transactions
eZ Cash QR
Join the payment revolution as eZ Cash introduces QR codes at all merchant outlets!
A Quick Response (QR) code will allow you to simply scan and pay at any merchant outlet without the hassle.
Benefits of using a QR code:
· Faster transaction time
· No extra cost
· Convenience of scanning and paying
How it Works:
Over the Counter Payments
To scan and pay, simply follow the steps mentioned below:
· Step 1 – Log on to the eZ Cash app
· Step 2 – Select 'Pay Merchant'
· Step 3 – Scan the QR code
· Step 4 – Enter the amount
· Step 5 – Click pay
A unique wallet identity for each eZ Cash user allowing individuals to transfer money from wallet to wallet conveniently
How to create My QR
To generate your own unique QR code, all you have to do is:
· Select the 'My QR' option on the home screen
· Your QR will be generated automatically
· To use your QR, save it to your mobile or e-mail it to yourself
How to transfer via QR:
To send money from your wallet to a receiver's wallet, the sender needs to:
· Open the eZ Cash app
· Select 'Scan QR to Pay'
· Your camera will scan the code
· Details of the receiver will appear
· Enter the amount
· Enter your eZ Cash PIN to authenticate
· Transfer money
· Both parties will get an SMS confirmation of the transaction
How to receive money via QR:
· Open the eZ Cash app
· Select 'MY QR'
· The sender will scan your QR
· Enter the amount & confirm the transaction by entering his eZ Cash PIN
Ratings and Reviews
Whenever I try to login to the app it says no internet connection but my internet is working. Please check on that...
When I’m open ez cash app there showing need to update then I’m update my self but unable to open the app pop up same message not update plz short out this ASAP I’m using iOS plz consider this.
Useless App! Don’t download
Just as I anticipated. Cumbersome design and cant even register it says ‘check your connection’... Total time waster! Dialog spend millions in advertising and branding hoping that consumers will approve their products but in reality the marketing promises & actual delivery has a huge disparity... Another blunder!
- Dialog Axiata PLC
- 23.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Singhalese, Tamil
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Dialog Axiata PLC.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.