This app doesn't care about your excuses. This app doesn't mind offending you. This app will push your life's responsibilities in your face until you quit your bad habits and scream 'Fine, I'll Quit'. FIQ Was designed to help you quit addictions and bad habits that are taking over your life. We wanted to solve addictions that make human life miserable. The best to do that is by reminding you of the people and the tasks that you are responsible for and why you simply just need to quit those habits and get back on track.
- Daily Motivational Messages Based on your actual responsibilities
- Daily Aggressive checkups to see if you start behaving recklessly
- Daily Reminder Notifications to keep you on track
- Uses Language as a tool to inspire and motivate you to quit your bad habits
- Many more features to come!
Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Shehan Ekanayake
- 27.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 App360
- USD 1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.