It's the game The New York Times called a "Sensation," and Cosmopolitan said "will be the best dollar you've spent." Heads Up! is the fun and hilarious game from Ellen DeGeneres that she plays on her show, and you can play with your friends!
From naming celebrities, to singing, to silly accents -- guess the word on the card that’s on your head from your friends' clues before the timer runs out!
Play one of the many exciting categories, or create a category all your own!
- Play with one friend, or one hundred at the same time.
- Draw a new card simply by tilting your phone.
- Keep videos of your hilarious game play for your own amusement, or share them right to Facebook.
- Diverse categories let you challenge your smartypants friends and entertain your kids for hours, all from one app!
With 40+ themed decks packed to the brim with exciting gameplay cards, the fun will never stop!
- And lots more!
Game-nighters, your app is here.
1. Ad Choices: policies.warnerbros.com/privacy/en-us/#adchoice
3. Do Not Sell My Personal Information: privacycenter.wb.com/do-not-sell
Embedded webview is needed to display the opened hyperlink to the Privacy Center
Why did the hipster burn his tongue? Because he drank his coffee before it was cool.
This update fixes social sharing for Twitter, Facebook, and Messages. Happy playing!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I play this with my friends wherever I've got a lot of time kill and it's always a good time. Watching the videos back after playing is absolutely hilarious! Totally worth buying! Well done Ellen! 😁
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- 164 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2013 Telepictures Productions Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- All The Right Moves USD 0.99
- Broadway Baby USD 0.99
- Favorite Fictional Characters USD 0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.