"Let's park" is the first participatory application that allows you to find free places to park.
this application not only allows you to define very easily or you parked your car, but in addition, when you return, it indicates without your intervention that you will make room shortly shortly.
obviously, the more you are likely to use this application, the number of vacancies indicated is high.
- Alert to notify you 5 minutes before the designated parking
- Opportunity to take a quick rating
- Possibility to take a photo (which will not mix with your other photos)
- possibility to print the way ton your car in Plan
To locate and view free parking spots, you have to touch the "free park" tab.
The app will follow your moves, and will show free park close to you.
Free spots are shown with a "P" icon on the map.
Because you are driving, your moves are automatically followed by the application, and your are not authorized to change position by yourself.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
the views appears with iAds, that's because of a simulator's bug.
they won't appear on your iphone.
temporally remove iBeacon option because of a bug
- Jean Duffas
- 12.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014 Jean Duffas
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.