DirectFN iPhone For Sri Lanka!
The power of DirectFN – on your iPhone
DirectFN is the pioneer in providing real-time market data, news and tools that keep you in touch with the latest market movements in the Middle Eastern, North African and Central/South Asian regions.
DirectFN iPhone is the latest addition to the world class DirectFN software suite that offers investors access to real-time price information, online trading, charting and much more.
DirectFN iPhone is the only application a savvy investor will ever need on his iPhone.
Features and Functions of DirectFN iPhone For Sri Lanka:
• Multiple watch lists to keep track of your favorite stocks in Colombo Stock Exchange.
• Top Stock information, including the top gainers, losers and most-traded stocks.
• Market Summary Information.
• Information of indices of Colombo Market.
• Detail Quote of symbols.
• Market Depth information by price and by order.
• Real-time announcements/corporate actions as released by the exchange.
• Market-moving news released by world-renowned news sources.
• Intraday and historical charts with technical analysis.
• DirectFN screens in landscape view allowing you to see more data at a glance.
For any queries email us at email@example.com
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
iOS 8 Compatibility
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Was good until around two years ago.
The app was never updated for the iPhone 6 resolutions and those that came after it. Search function became crappy and the app became a nuisance. Recently found out there’s another app by DFN for LK and that seems to be better. This should be removed from the App Store and everyone should be directed to that?
Good app. But "Alert" is not working in iphone. Pls fix this.
Can’t sale or buy shares. When I try to sale app will crash and not send trade request to market.
Please fix this issue.
The developer, DirectFN, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.