Solar Flare is an unofficial Cloudflare mobile application, meaning it was not created or endorsed by Cloudflare.
Solar Flare for Cloudflare was designed for quick and easy access to Cloudflare features such as DNS management, caching preferences, cryptography settings, website optimizations, and firewall rules. All features of this application are powered by the free and publicly available RESTful API supported by Cloudflare.
* View analytic information for any domain associated to an account
* Set caching information and purge the existing cache
* Define minification settings
* Add DNS information to existing domains
A Cloudflare account is required in order to use Solar Flare.
This application is supported by advertisements to keep it free. They are minimal and should not disrupt your experience with this application.
* Increase zones (domains) from the Cloudflare default of 20 to the Cloudflare max of 50.
* Display pageviews and unique visitor counts in the analytics section.
* Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
The developer, Nicolas Raboy, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.