Cut out stickers from your photos using Sticker Maker Studio, export the stickers in PNG/WEBP format for print and use them across all communication channels.
1. Create a new collection.
2. Add photos from your gallery or camera
3. Cut out the most interesting part of the photo using your finger. You can retry as often as you wish until you get the perfect shape.
4. Save & Export png/webp files.
The files you create/cut-out can be exported and used on any other app.
* Search in your sticker packs
* Change order of stickers inside sticker pack by long press.
* Bug fixes and optimizations for iOS 14.
* Updated translations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Add gif sticker too
Now every app allows to make gifs too. Pls add that feature too
App is pretty decent but theres one feature that doesn’t work properly that annoys me a lot. That is redirecting of URIs. When you open a sticker pack from Whatsapp, we’re redirected to the appstore and not the app. You need to fix this ASAP.
Add text editing also
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tamara Vardanyan
- 38.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Toma Tamara
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.