Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Please read this Terms of Service Agreement and our Privacy Notice before using our services as they govern the relationship between you and Kabam.
NEW QUESTS AND EVENTS:
Heralds of Galactus
APPEASE GALACTUS AND BE REWARDED! Use Galactus’ Favor everyday to access class-centric Quests that will reward you in Hero Crystal Shards, Catalyst Fragments, or both. To make things more interesting, this Quest also has a new “Herald” difficulty to challenge you further. Prepare your class-advantage teams, and get ready to defeat all who stand in the way of Galactus!
Annunciation of Ruin
H.E.R.B.I.E. needs your help to find a dangerous subject; DRAGON MAN! He fears that if DRAGON MAN is exposed to the Iso-Spell of The Battlerealm, that he will turn into the crazed creature he once was! H.E.R.B.I.E. has also heard rumours of a plan for the “Salvation of The Battlerealm”, a purported end to the entrapment of Champions in The Battlerealm. Whoever is behind the movement is converting others to their cause rapidly. It almost seems like someone is controlling them…
Back Issues #5 - Blood and Venom
Back Issues returns with another re-release of a classic Quest! This time Summoners will travel back to BLOOD AND VENOM, the first appearance of both the eponymous VENOM and Contest of Champions’ own GUILLOTINE! As always, CLASSIC difficulty will let you experience the Quest as it was, with old difficulty and rewards; VARIANT offers a challenge for high-level Summoners, with high-rank Champions and tricky fights. For this iteration of Back Issues, Summoners will be required to bring in Mystic, #Spider-Verse Hero, or #Symbiote Champions to enter. Each Chapter will feature a unique Global Buff enhancing the abilities of one of those groups, and fights that will challenge your skills!
Daily Quest Auto-Complete
Engage with Daily Quests in a new way, once a Summoner has fully explored a difficulty they are now able to auto-complete Daily Quests in exchange for Energy.
BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS:
- The Champion: Fixed an issue where The Champion would get knocked back while Unstoppable and Blocking an incoming attack.
- Colossus: Updated Info Page to specify that all Colossus' Abilities need to be below 100% Ability Accuracy to gain the Combat Power Rate.
- Domino: Fixed issue where Critical Hits were always perfect Critical Hits.
- Guardian: Updated Info Page to specify all Guardian’s Abilities need to be below 100% ability accuracy to inflict the Shock Debuff.
- King Groot: Fixed issue where King Groot was able to shrug off more of Omega Red’s Spores than intended.
- Mephisto: Fixed issue where the “Plagued Mind” Node would count towards Special 3 requirements to activate Aura of Incineration.
- M.O.D.O.K.: Updated Force Field Info Page to clarify when Shield is removed.
- Nick Fury: Fixed issue where Nick Fury would start with 2 Fate Seals if fighting Abyss Mordo.
- Nova: Fixed issue where Special 2 blast visual effects would remain if interrupted at the end of the Special.
- Red Guardian: Fixed issue where Buff was gained from Dexterity Mastery.
- Warlock: Fixed an issue where Power Drain could trigger under certain circumstances, even if the opponent was not infected.
- Abyss Green Goblin: Updated Info Page to specify that striking Green Goblin with a Critical Hit reduces his opponent’s Attack Rating by 65% for that attack.
- Summoners will be able to obtain 6-Star variants of: Archangel, Rogue, Gwenpool, She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel, Star-Lord, and Thor.
- Summoners will be able to obtain 2-Star variants of: Sorcerer Supreme, Guardian, Longshot, Mojo, Mole Man, Nova, Red Guardian, Sasquatch, Squirrel Girl, Storm (Pyramid X), and Terrax.
- Alliance Tickets Map costs for Alliance Quest Maps 6 and 7 will now be split across all Battlegroups!
- Updated Act 6.2.6 The Champion Boss. For more information check our Blog.
- Gave Platinumpool the ability to speed up during auto fight.
- Updated the Inequity Mastery to use the opponent’s modified attack rather than their base attack.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Daredevil. Storm. Juggernaut. Vision. Kabam’s beautiful brawler gives you control of dozens of beloved heroes and villains as you punch, kick and blast your way across the Marvel universe. A simple and intuitive set of attacks, counters and special attacks make for edge-of-your-seat combat, but you’ll spend just as much time finding and upgrading your super-team. Figuring out the best way to use them is key to surviving bouts with relentless opponents—and progressing through treacherous story quests.
Nice but finishes my credit
The great is nice and I really enjoy playing it but it finish my credit like crazy
- Kabam Games, Inc.
- 264.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2020 MARVEL MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS SOFTWARE © 2020 KABAM, INC. DEVELOPED BY KABAM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- In-App Purchases
- STAR-LORD'S LOOT BAG USD 9.99
- THE DAILY SPECIAL USD 4.99
- PETER PARKER'S WALLET USD 4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.