As a beginner in Korean, you probably already did a great job cramming hundreds of words. However, you still need to learn grammar. Textbooks help to get a grasp on the basics, but you might feel like missing out on something.
This app comprehensively covers the TOPIK I grammar course. Clear, explicit explanations and helpful examples will help you effortlessly master everything you need to pass the test with flying colors.
If you don't know where to start, take a test! You will find hundreds of real TOPIK test examples in the 'Review Test' section.
The TOPIK I Grammar app features:
- 120+ essential Korean grammar principles (Beginner and Lower Intermediate levels);
- hundreds of past TOPIK grammar problems with answers linked to articles;
- clear and explicit explanations organized into bite-size chunks;
- a rich collection of examples from modern Korean;
- pronunciation for each Korean example sentence;
- a searchable Korean and English index of all articles;
- a bookmark system.
Big fixes, no more crashing under iOS 12!
- SERGEY CHALKOV
- 2.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Lost in Korea
- USD 9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.